ROCK International was established in December of 2006 as a non-profit organization with a vision to offer children relief, opportunity, and care in the midst of danger, abuse and neglect. From that passion flowed another purpose: to produce and propagate multi-language, captivating, chronological gospel media tools that clearly communicate God’s story and message to a worldwide audience of all ages and cultures.
- ROCK International is a channel for holistic care for the short-term, long-term, and eternal needs of children in neglected areas of the world. We call this side of ROCK: ROCKids.
- ROCK International is a source for multi-language media tools that tell and explain the gospel chronologically in a worldview-appropriate way. We call this side of ROCK: ROCK Resources.
ROCK is a double acronym:
Every child is born with passion and dreams, but the world's harsh realities squelch the God-given potential of many. Thus, ROCK looks to build a bridge from their present reality to their future potential. This vision is not bound by numbers or demographics. The mission is to invest in one child at a time regardless of their race, culture, or faith.
ROCK International seeks to bridge the gap between hardship and hope in the lives of children—in the
physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual spheres.
This is done through a few CORE principles . . .
- To make the great commission of Jesus our aim
- To maximize the use of time, talents, and treasures through partnerships & teamwork
- To empower privileged youth to reach out to their needy world
- To be a voice for children where worldview, culture, and society have silenced them
- To assume enthusiastically and passionately the role of a servant in serving children
- To be prepared at all times for action whatever the risk
- To provide gospel resources that transform minds, hearts, and lives for time and eternity