Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Psalm 127:1
Jesus Christ is the center and foundation of the ROCK International and ROCHE work/team. Prayer is vital and the essential aspect to the work. Not only do all workers join ROCHE based on prayer, but prayer is what drives the work in Niger. For that reason, on the ground in Niger, the team meets for prayer seven days a week and is privileged to have such a team of prayer warriors around the world holding us up in prayer, as well. This page is to provide further ammunition for that prayer. Not only will your prayers change Niger and bring the glory of Jesus Christ, but furthermore, without prayer we have nothing.
For that reason, the top floor of the Youth Development Center is devoted as a place of prayer. As we completely rely on him and not our own strength, we look forward to seeing His power poured out on this village and nation. We also believe that the prayer support all over the world is just as crucial as the prayer on the ground that we are laboring in as a team.
- That new believers in Jesus Christ would be born and would grow in faith and be solidly founded in the Word of God.
- For new assemblies of believers around the nation of Niger to be planted.
- For the Youth Development Center to be a tool for the Gospel and that Christ would be glorified in every ministry there. That ultimately, He would be the center.
- That as a multi-national team, we would be unified in our work through prayer and the Holy Spirit's leading.
- That the church of Niger would be unified.
- That children would give their lives to Christ at a young age and that the persecution which comes from the local community would only strengthen their faith.
- That the spiritual climate would soften and God would open blind eyes.
- That the unreached peoples of the nation would be reached with the Gospel.
- That foreign workers would quickly and effectively learn the local languages.
- That Christ would be glorified in the midst of the spiritual darkness. Pray for protection against the many elements of curses and witchcraft that is constantly present in the nation.
- That the church would constantly have increased vision and not settle for mediocrity.
- That God would send forth many more laborers into His harvest field of Niger.